Entrance hall east
|Gross floor space||2.700 m² |
(over two levels)
The East Entrance Hall ideally opens the trade fair grounds on its east side. It can be accessed by foot from visitor parking lots P1 / P2. The fully-glazed cube with defined columns and a flat roof is the perfect transition to trade fair halls 4 and 5, and the Glasshalle.
The East Entrance Hall can also be used for individual events for up to 800 persons.
- Food service: Café Ost with outdoor sitting area
- Cloakroom: One cloak room (max. 2,725 persons), separate lockers
- Cash point area: Two cash point areas (North and South side), each with ten cash points
- Access system: 16 turnstiles (can be removed)
- Info Counter: central information counter with nine spots
- Lounge / ancillary rooms: Art room approx. 62 m², two storage rooms that can be used as needed (each approx. 7 m²)
- Sanitary technology: One sanitary unit in the entrance area, disabled-appropriate washroom / baby room
- ATM (Volksbank)